What if people who have “near death” experiences are stillborn children?
And what if hallucinations were memories from a past life?
What if dreams are our memories from past lives?
What if Déjà vu is a past life experience that we relive for a moment?I’ve always liked the idea of rebirth, it makes everything seem more connected, one big cycle.
met these lovely ladies (they didn’t want my flowers)
And yet I still have to read (or at least click on) all of it and take the post-test …. -sigh-
(but it is so so so so so so so so SO good that this is a required thing for all students … not complaints there. Just. 100%. Why.)
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
that feeling of when you’re in a group of friends
but you’re not really in that group of friends
look at this duck that posed for me today